lunes, 24 de abril de 2006

Some like it hot

Escena última en la lancha (Con faldas y a lo loco)

JACK LEMMON: Osgood, I’m gonna level with you. We can’t get married at all.

JOE f. BROWN: Why not?

JACK LEMMON: Well… in the first place, I’m not a natural blonde.

JOE f. BROWN: Doesn’t matter.

JACK LEMMON: I smoke, I somke all the time.

JOE f. BROWN: I don’t care.

JACK LEMMON: I have a terrible past. For three years I’ve been living with a saxophone player.

JOE f. BROWN: I forgive you.

JACK LEMMON: I can never have children.

JOE f. BROWN: We can adopt some.

JACK LEMMON: You don’t understand, Osgood! I’m a man.

JOE f. BROWN: Well, nobody’s perfect.

No hay comentarios:

mala persona

Soy una mala persona que se refugia en la música heavy para evadirse. Soy una mala persona que no sabe enfrentarse a sus problemas. Soy una...